CHARIOT ACS is the automation intelligence powering CHARIOT’s connected customer and device management: CHARIOT Care, CHARIOT Home and CHARIOT WiFi.
- Multi-protocol: TR-069, SNMP, XMPP – rigorously standards compliant supporting broad range of CPE
- Advanced, flexible operations management tools:
- Automated workflows
- Advanced alarms events/handler
- Groovy scripting extensions
- Efficient NAT traversal enables multi-CPE and OTT
- Easy northbound integrations TR-131 and REST APIs
- Available cloud hosted and installed
From the hundreds to the tens of millions.
CHARIOT ACS gives providers the flexibility and insight to be responsive to their consumers.
- Groovy scripting extensions that allow information technology operations to easily customize the ACS in practical use case scenarios, such as IPV6 issues.
- Efficient NAT traversal for assured management of local area network devices behind the internet gateway – opening up managed services opportunities for “over the top” providers, whole home WiFi add-ons, home automation services and more.
- ACS dashboard features real-time insights, interactive operations status and customer experience intelligence to enable faster problem resolutions.
- Analytics collective provides valuable subscriber data that tracks customer devices, usage and performance for strategic marketing.
- Easy northbound integrations TR-131 and REST APIs for the integration of provider and partner platforms, including billing, service management, customer care, access network monitoring, value-add service extensions and more.
- CHARIOT’s ACS Gatekeeper, Inform Message Policy Rules (IMPR), can intelligently make decisions.
- IMPR handling is executed in the CPE Manager and does not load the ACS, protecting it in case of failures.
- Catches devices that need auto-provisioning.
- Catches devices behaving incorrectly.
- Automatically fixes faulty devices.
- Traffic and performance enhancement is intrinsic to the solution.
- Built-in option to mark device as offline if another device comes online with its IP address.
- Peak traffic control with the ability to suspend unsolicited traffic temporarily during high-priority mass operations.